Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


Front Page > breadcrumbs: Parent Info > breadcrumbs: Enrollment > breadcrumbs: Enrollment Information >


Ajax Loading Image


Enrollment for Hilldale Public Schools

The Enrollment Center is located at 313 East Peak Blvd. in the Administration Building next to the Elementary School.

Enrollment Center Hours:

Monday: 8:00-4:00
Tuesday: 8:00-4:00
Wednesday: 8:00-4:00
Thursday: 8:00-4:00

Closed for lunch from 12:00-1:00 p.m.

Enrollment for all students may now be done ONLINE from the comfort of home. If parents do not have internet or a reliable computer, they do have the option to come to the Enrollment Center for assistance.

All parents/guardians who do not live within the HIlldale District must complete an OPEN TRANSFER and submit it to the school for approval before they use the online enrollment.

If a parent does not know which district they live in, they can check their address using one of two sites: Great!Schools.org or Niche.com. Parents can also call the County Assessor's office at 918-682-8781.


Please have the following documents available for upload:

1.  One proof of residency is required. The following documents will be accepted: 

Gas/Water/Electric utility bill, Internet/Phone/Cable bill, showing correct service address and date or a current signed lease agreement, DHS letter, pay stub or other utility bill. 

All bills must be CURRENT (no older than 60 days) and CANNOT have a cut-off notice.


If you have purchased a house in the district within the last 6 months, you may bring your CURRENT deed reflecting the property address, agent’s name, address and phone number.


**The district will not accept driver’s licenses, checks, or pieces of mail as proof of residence.

2.  An original state certified birth certificate.

We will NOT accept certificates from hospitals.

Oklahoma law states that Pre-K students must be 4 years of age, Kindergarten students must be five years of age, and First Grade students must be 6 years of age on or before September 1.  

3.  Required Immunization records from health department or doctor's office. NOTE: The state of Oklahoma requires Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B immunizations along with the normal childhood immunization series.
4.  High School Students (9th - 12th grades) need a copy of their transcript and/or a withdrawal from their previous school with current grades.
5.  Parent / Guardian driver's license or legal ID.
6.  Other documents (if applicable):  
  • Proof of custody/guardianship (court documents)
  • Certified Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB) Card
  • Special Education or Gifted/Talented records
  • Student's previous school information, i.e. withdrawal forms (please have the address & telephone number of the previous school)


If you have any questions regarding enrollment, please call the Enrollment Center at (918) 683-0273 or FAX (918) 686-2195


Janet Johnson, Enrollment Coordinator

Hilldale Public Schools313 E Peak Blvd.Muskogee, OK  74403


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Back To Top